Looking for Electic Retractable Cage System

Everything you ever wanted to know about batting cages - frame kits & nets. Indoor / outdoor / in-ground / free-standing / electric / retractable / sliding / collapsing - you call it, we build it.

Looking for Electic Retractable Cage System

Postby admin » Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:37 pm

I'm looking to get a quote on a couple of your systems. I have some plans I could send over but I'd like to get a price on the electric retractable and the collapsible cages. I wasn't sure who to contact for a quote but could supply more information once they contact me.

Thanks!
Marlena
Thanks for contacting us. Please send your info and I'll review the details. We'll need to you to provide some building dimensions and provide some pictures of the building so we can see the type of facility you have. Any pictures you can send would be great as well.

Thanks again.
Chad
---------------------------------------------------------
Chad,
Attached is the plan where it shows the net. On the second page I put a rectangle around the net itself. You can see on the first page that the owner would like the net to go pretty much the whole entire garage bay, I would say roughly 60’ long x 12’ or 13’ wide.

The owner mentioned having this on a frame where they can raise and lower the net, is that something you offer?

Thanks,
Marlena
---------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for sending the updated drawings. We do in fact offer cages that raise to the ceiling. We have 2 different models, please find videos demonstrating how these cages work herehttp://www.practicesports.com/cgi-bin/category/Retractable-Batting-Cages.

These systems are custom fit to each ceiling to ensure safety, so we will need to review photos of the finished ceiling prior to submitting a final bid. In the mean-time I can provide budget ranges to consider.

Thanks,
Chad
admin
Site Admin

Return to Batting Cages