Custom Netting

Netting for all sports & applications -- baseball, softball, golf, tennis, lacrosse, cricket, hockey, volleyball, soccer, football, bird netting, landfill netting, garden netting, ski fence netting and more.

Custom Netting

Postby admin » Wed Nov 05, 2014 2:23 pm

Hello, I am looking to receive a quote for two separate sizes of golf barrier netting. Net thickness undetermined, shipping to 76544.

QTY 12 @ 20'H x 50'L

QTY 11 @ 33'H x 50'L

All nets will be made of 1" mesh, knotless polyester golf netting with 5/16" double braided border sewn into the netting. UV treated for sun and weather resistance. Black in color.

Thank you,
Tom
--------------------------------------------------------
Hi Tom,
We can build any size net you need. Here is a link where you can view our net calculator to get the pricing:
http://www.practicesports.com/cgi-bin/category/net_quoter

We have two materials available for custom golf nets, #18 Nylon and #36 Nylon. The #18 is about 1.9 mm thick and the #36 is about 2.5 mm thick. Both standard nets come in the color white. The only way we can make the netting black is by adding a latex dip treatment which will also help to extend the life-span of the net. Please let me know which thickness you would prefer. The nets also have the UV inhibitor added as a standard feature.

Our nets have a 7/8" mesh which is recommended for direct impact since balls can go through the 1" mesh. Also the border rope on the perimeter is 3/8" which isn't much different from the 5/16". Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Cory
admin
Site Admin

Return to Netting