Indoor Batting Cage

Everything you ever wanted to know about batting cages - frame kits & nets. Indoor / outdoor / in-ground / free-standing / electric / retractable / sliding / collapsing - you call it, we build it.

Indoor Batting Cage

Postby PS-Admin » Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:58 pm

I have a shop that is about 30x30x17 feet. I'd like to put in a cage that will be used for lacrosse, baseball, and golf. It needs to be retractable because we also use the space for basketball. I need the cables to run as high to the ceiling as possible so the drop down lines look appealing. What do you recommend?

Thanks,
Joel
PS-Admin

Re: Indoor Batting Cage

Postby PS-Admin » Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:25 pm

We have a cable kit that would work. You can view the kit here:
CurtainCage - 55 ft EasySlide Indoor Batting Cage - with LineLift Kit

The cable lines are a larger than your facility dimensions but they can be adjusted to fit your building. As for the netting, most people prefer to have a large net with a baseball size mesh and then add a net with a golf size mesh to sit on the outside of the batting cage net. This will help to keep the cost down since the golf mesh is much more expensive than the baseball mesh. You would need at least 6" to 1' of space between the net and any obstructions so the largest size net you could have would be 29'L x 29'W x 17'H with your cable lines hanging around 16'H.
PS-Admin

Return to Batting Cages